|Date: 1/15/2015 10:20:45 PM|
A Few Notes about the Central PA Dirt Trackin Show for Drivers and Owners:
1) Two-day Show: The 32nd Annual Central PA Dirt Trackin’ Show at the York Expo Center (Memorial Hall) will begin on Friday, January 23, 2015 (4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.). Saturday show hours are 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The set-up day will be Thursday, January 22.
2) People’s Choice Award Winner Receives $1,000: Paying attendees of the show will each receive one vote for their favorite car of the show and the winner will receive $1,000.00 for their efforts. All cars must be pre-entered for the show. Entries will be taken up to Wednesday, January 21.
3) Drivers are also encouraged to set up near their cars to sign autographs and sell merchandise and t-shirts from last year as well as the upcoming year. There is no charge to the drivers to do this.
4) Sponsors – The show is a great way to get exposure for your sponsors. Car displayed at the show are permitted to hand out flyer, information etc. from their sponsors on their cars.
5) Car and Parts Coral – There has been some interest and some drivers will be selling parts and cars at the show. There will be a special area set up for this. The cost is $100 per 10x10 spot. Call 717-292-1696 for details.
6) Car Awards: All car judging will be held before the doors open at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, January 23. Awards will include:
1) Best Open Wheel (full size)
2) Best Open Wheel (non wing)
3) Best Open Wheel (small car)
4) Best Stock Car
5) Best Late Model
6) Best Quarter Midget
7) Best Kart
8) Best Legends Car
9) Best Classic Car/All American Outlaw
10) Best Vintage Car (Open Wheel)
11) Best Vintage Car (Stock Car)
Vehicle display forms are available online and all cars must be pre-registered in order to receive the complimentary weekend passes. Forms can be found online at www.dirtrackinshow.com. For questions, please call 717-292-1696.